Registered Nurse Sponsorship Visa Jobs in UK
We’re looking for a highly motivated Registered Nurse to to work Across the UK, Salary rates between £22,080 – £37,440 per annum (up to £18.50 ph) – Excellent Relocation Package. Due to national shortage in the uk our employer is offering Registered Nurse Jobs Sponsorship Visa UK 2 Tier ( Formally known as Work Permit).
Our Client are UK nursing home and hospital employers providing a high standard of care including long term nursing, residential dementia care, convalescence, palliative care and respite.
The Offer and Benefits
A competitive salary (£22,000-37,440)
Assistant with fly ticket and accommodation and relocation loan to facilitate you in the first period of your employment.
– We cover the cost of your DBS Check (£44)
– Uniform provided
– Stakeholder pension and life assurance scheme available
– 28 days annual leave, including bank holidays
– Comprehensive induction and on-going training and development
What you’ll need
– A demonstrable passion for caring for the elderly and infirm and a flair for helping people maintain their independence and choice in homely surroundings
– A proven ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team, delegate effectively and promote excellent customer relationships
– A willingness to coach, guide and support your team on a daily basis, including providing formal and informal programs of teaching to colleagues and other care professionals
– A genuine commitment to adhering to the NMC Codes of Conduct and expanding your professional development
This Jobs is for registered nurses locally trained or internationally trained Registered Nurse Sponsorship visa 2 Tier.
Tier 2 Certificate of Sponsorship Visa (formerly a Work Permit)
Applications from Job Seekers who require Tier 2 Nurse sponsorship Visa will be considered and sponsorship offered to successful candidates where UKBA regulations are met. For further information on sponsorship please visit http://www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/
Applicants must have current UK professional registration. For further information please see the NMC website.