How to Recruit Free Health Care Workers
A hard Brexit will have significant impact on the social care sector. Which has already had significant pressure from the lack of quality staffing and high staff retention, evenwith mobility of labour for current European countries.
It is a widespread fear that the social care sector will be one of the sector hit hardest from Brexit in particular, care of the elderly, home care and the NHS.
The government has embarked on a list of plans to help bridge the gap in health and social care recruitment.
- More use of Apprenticeship programmes
- More support for organisation with recruitment campaign
- Free training and more funding for NVQ qualification.
It is not supprising to know that Aplus Recruit now has funding to provide you Recruit Free Health Care Workers
YES!!!! You heard correct. COMPLETELY FREE OF CHARGE
WHAT DO YOU GET FOR FREE?
- Self-Service Pre-Screened candidate CVs and profile forwarded to you INCLUDING CONTACT DETAILS
- Free advertisement of your Jobs on www.aplusrecruit.com website including your company name and logo so candidate can contact you directly.
- Access to our CV bank. To view candidate’s profiles
WHAT IS STILL NOT FREE?
- Arranging interview for you. If our consultant arranges interview for you this will be at a charge.
- Supplying you with contractor or temporary staff that Aplus pays their wages
- Shortlisting candidates, recruiter pre-screening and referencing and booking interview.
- Confidential job advert on the website