Qualification Required: Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement (CAVA)
Assessors and Trainee for Health & Social Care Apprenticeship
If you are a qualified Assessor (D32, D33, A1 Award, TAQA, CAVA) and competent to assess in Health and Social Care level 2 and 3, 4 and 5 we have a position available.
We wil accept trainee assess or Please asked for advice on Salary
This role will include delivery of Apprenticeships but not functional skills. The role will require transport and the successful candidate will be covering a wide geographical areas.
As an Assessor you will:
· Manage and Assess a caseload of learners who are currently undertaking their apprenticeships in Health and Social Care. The caseload will be no more than 50 learners.
· Complete Start-up paperwork
· Liaise with both learner and employer
· Maintain own diary and work autonomously
· Complete paperwork to a high standard and ensure accurate record-keeping
· Be responsible for meeting deadlines and keeping to agreed timescales
· Attend regular Standardisation meetings.
· Be flexible with working hours
The successful applicant will have D32/33 or A1 qualification or willingness to complete the course or Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement (CAVA).
Car and Full UK driving license are essential. References and enhanced CRB check will be undertaken.
The Successful applicant will be required to start asap.
We offer 30 days annual holiday (excluding public holidays).
The mileage allowance is a generous 40p per mile and wages are negotiable depending on qualifications and experience. A laptop will be provided and also a mobile phone if required.