Health care assistant
Job ID : 11578
Care Assistant in Care Home -
Job ID : 9658
Care Assistant in Care Home
Salary £8.00 - £8.50
Your Principal Duties: - To support each of the residents to remain as active and independent as possible within the constraints of their condition.
- Encourage and support each resident to do as much as possible for themselves in all aspects of daily living, which will include washing, dressing and continence.
- Use initiative and imagination in helping residents succeed at familiar tasks. Demonstrate skill and imagination in helping residents deal with everyday difficulties arising from their memory problems or physical health.
- Respect the residents’ rights of choice, privacy, and dignity and be sensitive to each persons needs. Demonstrate an ability to build and maintain relationships with people and their families through good communication skills.
- Take responsibility by following tailored plans of assistance for mobility, communication, social interaction, nutrition and physical care.
Key Skills Required:
- Experience gained in a healthcare setting
- Experience of care of the elderly
- Knowledge of dementia
- Ability to communicate on the telephone
- Good interpersonal skills
- Able to return information and carry out instructions accurately.
- Able to maintain confidentiality
-Free NVQ Level 2 in Health & Social Care
- Good basic education, including English and Maths
- No experience required full training is provided (You must be willing to come to doncaster for 5 days induction training)
Join us on Facebook and visit our website at www.apluserecruit.com for more Jobs
Salary : 0
Country : United Kingdom
Region : Wales